Application Submitted for Conferences
Applications shall not be submitted for conferences which take place more than 5 calendar months in the future. If an application exceeds this limit, it will be deleted and the teacher must reapply.
PDFC Funding Applications
Professional Development Funding Committee Grants
- You must be a registered user to submit a career development grant application form.
- STEP ONE: Click the Register Now! to create an account. A valid email account is required, information regarding your application status will be addressed to this email account.
- STEP TWO: Go to your email account and find the email send by the PDFC Committee indicating you have registered. Click the activation link in this email to activate your account. This must be done before proceeding. Once registered and activated, you can submit and revise your PDFC grant applications as necessary.
- Some versions of browswers have been know to cause errors with completion of online applications. Please check your browser version and if necessary, upgrade to one of the browsers on the left (Recommended Browsers).
- Completed applications must be recieved by the PDFC committee on or before the Monday prior to the next meeting. Submissions after the deadline will be reviewed at the next meeting. The committee review date is indicated in application form. Please ensure all revisions to your applications are completed prior to the deadline.