|1. Study in a quiet place.
2. Be organized. (Have all supplies nearby)
3. Study the things that are the hardest for you first.
4. Make an acronym for the material you need to memorize.
5. Don't watch television while you study.
|6. Have your parents make
a pre-test for you.
7. Study with a parent or older sibling.
8. The day of a test, eat a healthy breakfast and get plenty of rest.
9. Look over your notes a few minutes each evening.
10. Don't procrastinate!
Reproduced with the permission of Gregory Wells, Coordinator, William James Center, Davis and Elkins College, Elkins WV., NACADA Conf. 1987
Return to the Learning Strategies Links Page