CLICK HERE FOR A MS WORD DOWNLOAD
1. Calculate how many inches of water in a foot of snow and how much snow would have to fall to equal a heavy rainfall for your area
2. Research construction of snow shelters and housing
3. Estimate how big a pile or cube of snow would be made from all the snow cleared from the school parking lot, total school property, or even from clearing your city streets
4. Research the environmental impact of dumping salt- laden snow into rivers for disposal
5. Discuss how to take care of pets in cold weather.